Total Pageviews

Monday, June 13, 2011

soo tired...

My two babies are having changes in their sleeping habits again.I was able to put them to bed at around 9pm and i was glad that i could do other things while they are dreaming...hehehe. I was expecting that maybe they would wake early morning na like 6am,but no, they both woke up around 4am...waaaahhh.Im trying to do my best to put them back to bed but it didn't work. It was around 7am already that i gave up and decided to just bring them in the living room and made them watch tv while im busy with my eldest who have to be in school by 8am.Lucky me, hubby is at home and i have extra hands.After bringing pin-hua to school,me and hubby ate our breakfast and go to bed again. Another problem,i'm having difficulty going back to sleep so the last option is to take sleeping pills. After taking the pill im fast asleep, woke up around 10pm and fully recharged again.Thanks to my hubby for taking care of the kids.I just hope that it wont be like this every night or i'll end up looking like a zoombie...hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment