Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Allergy

No matter how many children you have you can never be an expert mom, maybe in some ways, but still there are always new things to learn for each and every child is different.What you did or learned from your first baby might actually work out for the rest of your babies or will be the opposite.


Few days ago I tried to give my youngest(Sydney) cereal for breakfast. I did gave this to my first two daughters at about the same age.I'm happy that Sydney likes cereal, she ate a lot actually.Then at around 8pm I noticed something reddish in her face, I ignored it thinking that it was only a rash as she is used to having but it usually disappear after awhile. Few hours more I saw that her face has more reddish spots.I immediately checked her body as I was thinking she is having an allergy, although not all allergy covers the whole body, at times it is centered in a particular part of the body.In my daughters case it's her face. I can't think of any other reason for it except the CEREAL!!!


We were thinking of bringing her to the hospital but we opted not to go, instead, we gave her a medicine for allergy. We always have a stock of this at home, it was prescribed by my eldest daughters doctor the last time she had an allergy. Though we gave Sydney the medicine for allergy I still packed and prepared our things just in case we need to go to the hospital.Luckily, after her first intake of the medicine the rashes starts to disappear a bit.
We continued on giving her the medicine, this time her face becomes more clear as the rashes disappear.Thank God!!! the medicine works and my baby is sooo much better now.Cereal will definitely be not given to her anymore.... Hayyyyy..

No comments:

Post a Comment